1.2 Key Technological Facts
- Avalanche is a high-speed smart contracts platform that supports sub-second finality and Visa-level throughput.
- Avalanche features complete support for the Ethereum Virtual Machine, and thus, Ethereum tooling works out of the box. Truffle Suite, Remix, MetaMask, MEW, and all your other favorite Ethereum tools.
- Avalanche supports application-specific-sharding, empowering developers to launch applications that conform to their own specific needs.
- Avalanche supports not just application-level-programmability but also network-level-programmability. This enables developers to not only control the execution of their decentralized apps but also securely manage private data.
- Avalanche fully supports non-fungible tokens (NFTs), with plans to create a registry so you can discover and explore the entire universe of NFTs on Avalanche.
1.3. Key Token Economics Facts
- AVAX is the native token of the Avalanche platform.
- AVAX is a capped-supply token. Cap is 720M AVAX tokens, and 50% of those tokens (360M) will be on mainnet.
- AVAX serves as the base unit of account in the Avalanche network, provides the base security guarantees, pays for operations, and provides a wide suite of utility services.
- AVAX transaction fees are burned, increasing scarcity of AVAX.
找了个有名有姓的 Allnodes https://twitter.com/Allnodes
但是好像参与的 delegator不多，所以最终还是选择了参与人不少 而且在线时间100%的：